Thursday

Minnie

Hi all, Hope you are all keeping well. 
Glad to report that life is not being to bad to us at the moment..makes a refreshing change :) and means I am having a little more time to make things with bits of paper....hooray :) :)

Here is a little creation I've made using a digi image from tiddlyinks called Minnie


I've coloured her with prisma colour pencils
The papers are digital from bella gypsy
I computer generated my own sentiment and added a couple of flowers from a
 tim holtz bigz die called tattered florals

I just love her specs :)

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry Another stunning card as always. I love the image and the colours are great.
The overall deign is wonderful

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card and colouring Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Wow get the hair lol;-)
Great colours :-)

coops said...

oh my so gorgeous kerry.love the fun image and fabulous colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Larissa said...

Love this card! Minnie is such a cutie!

Hugs,
Larissa

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So fantastic to see you posting regularly again. Love your card - it's so adorable :-)

Jocelyn x

Md Enamul Hoq said...

This is an excellent happy day card creation , thanks . Cut Out Image | clipping path

IBR Graphics Studio said...

This is a very cute card. I love the purple color it is my favorite color. Thank you for posting such an inspirational post for us.
my website-
Clipping Path Service provider company

photo retouching service provider company

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path service