Friday

A nice long soak...

...Oh how I could do with one of those...


On to my card which I have made with the lovely Alyssa relaxing Digi from


I made a little milk carton using my scoreboard and my tutorial HERE
I coloured the image with Prisma colour pencils
Spy the "kraft " card? it's a new line in for papermill direct called buff. It is a little lighter than some buff card and it hasn't got lots of "bits" showing IYKWIM but as you can see from the pic it's still a nice "kraft" colour. you can always colour the edges up with a bit of distress ink if you want it a bit darker.,

The box looks a completely different colour in the picture but really it's the same. If I ever figure out how to work this camera it will be a miracle. Hubby just points and shoots it and takes a masterpiece. Me I take 24 photos and mange to get one that's just passable lol 

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

16 comments:

Sally said...

Love your card and gift bag Kerry. I was looking at the Kraft card at the Paper Mill so glad I can see the colour more now. I quite like the lighter shade especially if you want to colouron it too, looks like I have missed loads of great makes from you. Sorry for the lack of visits.
Hugs Sally xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and box. I love the image and beautiful papers.
Sue

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful....love the design and the colours and detail are stunning xx

Jean said...

What a beautiful card and gift box, love the colours and image xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card and milk carton Kerry. I' received my order from the paper ill yesterday of this gorgeous buff card. It's fab I love it.
Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

rosie said...

gorgeous x love the image. fab papers x

Roma said...

So beautiful Kerry ,the image & papers are gorgeous fabulous colouring too x

Tina said...

Lovely card and milk carton Kerry. Such pretty colours too.Tinaxx

Julie said...

Such lovely projects Kerry, the colours are beautiful! I've not made a milk carton for ages, seeing how lovely yours looks I really need to make some more. Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

Unknown said...

Fabulous colours and great image, Mary x

Maalai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MarcusC said...

What a brilliant idea to combine the card & box for pressie, I love the bright spring coloured papers, where are they from? x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh just beautiful Kerry!

Md Enamul Hoq said...

You have a great thanks for such ncie creation and shared it on public . Cut Out Image | clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...

Really these are awesome. Love your cards. Thanks
clipping path
Raster To vector

IBR Graphics Studio said...

One should take care of oneself. This card is really relaxing. It would be great for someone who needs to relax. Great work Kerry. thanks for posting.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path