Friday

A couple of very CAS easter creations

Hi all, 
Sorry I've not been around much I have a silly stomach AGAIN!. Feel like I'm always moaning about one thing or another these days. I have been awful but feeling a bit brighter last night and needed to get a move on with easter things so decided to use some of the lovely new images from DIGI STAMP BOUTIQUE to make some very CAS cards



Did you know that The Digi stamp boutique are now releasing digital papers?
I love the ones I've used above which can be found in the BASICS SETS Sunny and glamorous

The images are from Easter Squares and Easter Bluebell and Boo which are both offers of the month :) 

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, lovely fresh colours, Mary x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable image great cards Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and perfect as always Kerry! Hope you feel better soon.
x

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous wish today was bright and fresh instead of dark and full of white stuff!

Lovely creations as always Kerry x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are so very pretty

Barbara said...

These are lovely Kerry....I love CAS cards xx

Marie Bingaman said...

What can I say except that I LOVE them both! :)

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! Kerry two gorgeous easter cards!

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Great creation . These are looks professional , thanks . Cut Out Image | clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...

I am very grateful you did share your knowledge here. It is an excellent post
clipping path service provider
Raster To vector

IBR Graphics Studio said...

Happy easter Kerry. The easter cards look great. the bunny looks soo cute. thank you for posting.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path