Sunday

A toast to you

Morning all. Early posting for me today. Thought I might as well get on with stuff as I've been up half the night with my demented cat! She was determined to get in my bedroom around 4 o'clock this morning. At one point she was running from the other end of the landing and launching herself at the door. We have the doors with the two decorative glass panels at the top and she had managed to stick her nails into the wood just below the glass and was hanging on for dear life ....I could just see her little eyes peering through the glass whilst giving out the most pathetic cry you ever did hear..Not good for the door! but she does make me lol Anyways, enough waffle and on to my card for today.

This is Alyssa from The Digistamp Boutique..isn't she fab!


I coloured her with prismas
The papers are digital from sassydesigns
I made the sentiment myself
Xcut punched flowers and a big paper bow (template here)
A few gems and some stitching to finish

The picture isn't the greatest as once again it is rather grey here this morning and altering the brightness has bleahced it out a bit.
I hope you like and thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

12 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely card, Kerry. Sorry, but I couldn't help laughing at your cat story! Ruth x

Unknown said...

Super image and papers, Mary x

Unknown said...

Lovely Card as always. Would make a great 18th. Shirley

Roma said...

Lol! Kerry i just had visions of your cat as i was reading your story ,cats just seem to have a daft hyper 10 mins as my daughter's cat is the same .

your card is so stunning ,beautiful image & papers such a fab design x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh Kerry - this is just brilliant - I adore it! The colours and style are just superb....and your colouring is fab.

Hee re the cat story....xx

Debbie said...

Love this card and the colours you have used. LOL at the cat, made me chuckle :)

Hugs
Debbie
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/dt-call.html

kay said...

hi kerry,you never seek to surprise me,love the papers and large box,link doesnt work though,x

Tina said...

Lovely card Kerry. Tinaxx

rosie said...

gorgeous x love the image. fab papers x

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Feeling impressed after seeing you professional job . Cut Out Image | clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...

I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!
clipping path
Raster To vector

IBR Graphics Studio said...

Kerry, You have created an amazing card. The color choice is very aesthetic. I would love to gift someone this card. Happy crafting.
my website-
Clipping Path Service

photo retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

How to do clipping path